Higher Education Resources
Christian colleges give students the opportunity to earn a higher education in a faith-based environment. Sometimes the process of choosing a college and reviewing the financial information can be overwhelming for a family. We have listed resources that will help you as you consider your college options.
• Annual Credit Report — Order your credit report.
• Cash Course — Learn about financial basics like banking, dealing with debit & credit cards, protecting credit, paying for college and preparing for the world of work.
• College Ahead — Sponsored by Sallie Mae and provides access to a database of more than 3 million scholarships worth over $16 billion
• College Board — The College board prepares students for a successful transition to college through programs and services.
• College Navigator — Find out more about your college’s affordability and value.
• Crown Financial Ministries — How to graduate from college without debt.
• FastWeb — Scholarships based on your strengths, interests and skills.
• Federal Student Aid — Discover all of the ins and outs of federal student aid.
• National Student Loan Data System — Retrieve loan information.
• Student Scholarship Search — Find information on a variety of scholarships.